Dr.Web pyavdesk documentation¶
Dr.Web pyavdesk is a Python module, wrapping Dr.Web dwavdapi C library to introduce simple yet powerful interface to manipulatate Dr.Web AV-Desk server resources from within your Python code, making integration of thirdparty applications with AV-Desk as easy as possible.
- Python 2.6+
- Dr.Web AV-Desk (http://ru.av-desk.com/support/demo/?lng=en)
- Dr.Web dwavdapi library (http://download.geo.drweb.com/pub/drweb/avd/libs/libdwavdapi/)
- Python setuptools (to install pyavdesk package using setup.py)
Note on examples¶
If you are using Python 3 please take into account that all code examples in this documentation are for Python 2 series syntax.
- Getting started with pyavdesk
- Handling errors
- Server - AVDeskServer class
- Administrators - AVDeskAdmin class
- Groups - AVDeskGroup class
- Tariffs - AVDeskTariff class
- Stations - AVDeskStation class